1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
We have 7 modules to complete within 18 months! Day to day I work to complete each module as they come donw
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I've have learnt new skills and improved
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy learning new skills plus I enjoy networking with other people in the business
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is alright needs to be improved. Need to be more organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I haven't received too much support from my trainer but I'm not expecting to much support! When my trainer is with me he has been good
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Support has been better since
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I haven't looked at any opportunities
9. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?
Great place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?
Always treat other people the way you want to be treated
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!