1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Meeting customer needs, working deliveries and warehouse, chatting with customers and doing coursework
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt skills for life
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Gives me hope and sense of belonging and motivates me everyday
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
Always feel that I have someone to go to and I am always treated fairly
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is organised well however it's down to me to fit in the 10 hours a week for me coursework
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I get so much support including ops trainers, learndirect coach, store manager and collueges
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Currently it suits me for a first job
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I get to travel and visit different stores
9. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?
It's changed my life around and opened so many doors
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?
At the beginning it's always hard but you have to push yourself and you'll come out dancing at the end
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!