1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Normal everyday retail tasks Learning about what the mangers do in heir day to day tasks and getting taught them Learning the ins and outs of the business Developing my knowledge
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It's enjoyable how interactive it is and the practical side I enjoy
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
Half and half
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Somewhat structured, but it's being done as we go along, but for new apprenticeships they will have it all ready set and ready for them
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much support as they can from working in a busy enviroment
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
No complaints, the salary is perfectly fine
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Sorry don't really get the question.
9. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?
Good place to developers skills
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?
Make sure you know how to handle time and be patient
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!