1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I have to make sure the store is clean and tidy. Make sure all the stock is put out and to make sure the job is done properly.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt various different skills whilst working at the coop.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
All the staff are very friendly and kind and help me with what I maybe unsure of.
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
I feel very valued as they support me in every way possible.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very well organised and it's structured well.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive the support I need to continue with this apprenticeship.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive all the information I need.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It does very well.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a few but not many.
9. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?
Because it is an absolute pleasure to work in and to work with the people
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?
Be yourself and you will learn gradually to be the best that you can be.
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!