1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is to work with my team to complete delivery and give great customer service and ensure that all the legal requirements are completed.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learnt how to communicate effectively with my colleagues to give them a clear understanding of what needs to be completed and how.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy working though my e books and using them to help me provide a better customer experience and also to give me more of a understanding on how retail works
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
I feel extremely vaulted at the Co-op, giving 110% effort and being acknowledge for it and being rewarded for it. Makes me feel more confident.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is well structured but the tools to complete it are not as good but we have enough been giving better tablets to help.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received abit of support from my leaner provider mike and she makes sure that I understand what needs to be done a day how.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received alot of support from Sharon she helps me complete my work and gives me a clear understanding of what she expects and how I can achieve it
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I find it hard to get by with my salary for myou family and the costs are to high for my salary
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes we can work outside of work using our apprenticeship hours allocated to us. Gives us time to to and travel to different stores.
9. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?
The apprenticeship gives you full time job and is very rewarding and also givesome you a chance to work up the retail ladder and give you proper training.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?
That you are well organised and if you need help don't be afraid to ask and give 100% cause it will pay off
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!