1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Degree apprenticeship in aerospace engineering, i will be working with various softwares such as CAD to design structures,and later on stress test.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
As i have not started my apprenticeship yet, i do not know. However i hope to become more organised.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have not started the apprenticeship but i hope to enjoy it a lot.
4. How valued do you feel by Atkins?
I will greatly valued by atkins as they have treated me well throughout my application stage and i hope to continue that as i start work for them
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is very well structured, it enables me to obtain a full bachelors degree by the end of the apprenticeship
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I have not started my apprenticeship, i do not know.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support. Atkins has provided me with a lot of information to make my career start a good one.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is very competitive and helps me meet my standards
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are a lot of extra curricular activities available to participate in.
9. Would you recommend Atkins to a friend?
Because they treat you very well, they are a very good company which had a lot of opportunities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atkins?
Be yourself, as they will be able to see that you are an excellent applicant.
More from AtkinsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!