1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Civil engineering apprentice in the highways sector.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Continually developing on my confidence and communication skills when it comes to new people and dealing with different situations.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very exciting, didn't know what to expect but it turned out to be a worthwhile experience.
4. How valued do you feel by Atkins?
They've continuously kept in touch with me and supported me throughout my job process.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured to a very professional standard.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
a lot of support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support, continuously kept in touch throughout the job process.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I'm only young so this to me is nit a big issue at this point. However this is a great opportunity for me.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Atkins to a friend?
Brilliant, professional company that provide you with big opportunities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atkins?
Be calm, it may not be as nervy as you think.
More from AtkinsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!