1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Training to be a technician, learning and working to become a good knowledgable and skilled techician
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned countless skills since I've become a apprentice. It's not just technical information and skills which I have learnt. English maths and ict amongst many things is which I've learnt.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Learning along side experienced technicians at a workplace and leaning with my trainer Glyn, are two of many things which are awesome because of their vast knowledge, experiences and mentoring.
4. How valued do you feel by Mitsubishi Motors?
Personally, by head office them selfs a million dollars. They train me perfectly, and gives me the confidence to tackle the world.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The trainer at hq, structure the lessons perfectly, asks how we are, etc. Great delivery of written information and technical values. And adds practical time within day to day lessons. And includes well timed breaks. All in all it's a well balanced training period
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
100% support, any questions I have, are answered in full detail
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Good support from the team in the workshop, That's all
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
In terms of costs of a monthly life, terrible, can't make ends meet at all, I had saving and now I am in debt
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Too many to even count
9a. Would you recommend Mitsubishi Motors to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The team are wonderful at hq, the training is wonderful
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitsubishi Motors? *
apply now. Forget local colleges, go for an apprenticeship. It's worth every single second of your time
More from Mitsubishi MotorsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!