Technician at Mitsubishi Motors

Chingford
March 2017

Training to be a technician, learning and working to become a good knowledgable and skilled techician

I have learned countless skills since I've become a apprentice. It's not just technical information and skills which I have learnt. English maths and ict amongst many things is which I've learnt.

Learning along side experienced technicians at a workplace and leaning with my trainer Glyn, are two of many things which are awesome because of their vast knowledge, experiences and mentoring.

4. How valued do you feel by Mitsubishi Motors?

Personally, by head office them selfs a million dollars. They train me perfectly, and gives me the confidence to tackle the world.

The trainer at hq, structure the lessons perfectly, asks how we are, etc. Great delivery of written information and technical values. And adds practical time within day to day lessons. And includes well timed breaks. All in all it's a well balanced training period

100% support, any questions I have, are answered in full detail

Good support from the team in the workshop, That's all

In terms of costs of a monthly life, terrible, can't make ends meet at all, I had saving and now I am in debt

Too many to even count

9a. Would you recommend Mitsubishi Motors to a friend? *

The team are wonderful at hq, the training is wonderful

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitsubishi Motors? *

apply now. Forget local colleges, go for an apprenticeship. It's worth every single second of your time