1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
It can be a little repetitive but if your motivated you will get a lot from it.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned all aspects of working in retail. I had no previous experience.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed it at all times. It's been a lot of fun.
4. How valued do you feel by Savers?
Very, I feel like I am a valued member of the savers team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It's all very good.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive as much as I needed. They were always available if I had questions or concerns.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I do not need much support but it is always there if needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The pay is a lot better than I was expecting
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Since doing this course I have seen many more opportunities.
9. Would you recommend Savers to a friend?
It's a fun place to work and learn.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers?
Get stuck in and do your best.
More from SaversMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!