1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Amazon mulit skilled engineer learning new thing and never want to stop learning more skills my work day to day is to Connect up motor control panels and disassemble motors and put back to together
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes and the skills which I had before I have improved them even more to be the best in my job and in my work as well
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it because it's not just one thing about engineering it's all application of engineering which makes it even more fun to learn and work with the skills I have
4. How valued do you feel by Amazon?
I feel very valued to have this opportunity to learn and so my skills and learn from experience people around which in fact I am very grateful about my work and knowledge
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very organised and very open to ask for help when stuck with small little things
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I get a lot of support from m training provide and a lot of help as well of how to make it easy for me and how put my skills to the test
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
From amazon I get a lot of help and feedback of how to make it easy for me and stress free and not to put to much pressure on my self and I appreciate for what they have done for my me and I am so grateful for that
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is perfect and it helps me in case for a emergency and pays off the bill and sums of demands as well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I may be some opportunities but working for Amazon is the best opportunity for me and years to come
9. Would you recommend Amazon to a friend?
Engineering means applied maths and science which means education and learning never stops for anyone and amazon to me is like a big family and I will never give it up and even give up on them after what they help me with and I yes I would recommend it to a friend
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Amazon?
Good place and fun activities and learning good day to day and life skills and and you will be learning and tackle new challenges every day