1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was placed in a different department within the law firm each day. The work in each department varied from administrative to editorial work. Everyone in the department that I worked in was extremely friendly and welcoming.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
The ability to present was enhanced via taking part in a presenting activity. The ability to think on your feet was enhanced too.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The atmosphere was very exciting and the people very interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Pinsent Masons.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
The work was significant and helpful for the trainees, so yes, I felt that I was doing was valuable.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was extremely well organised. There was a timetable detailing the activities for each day.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Lots of support is on offer.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I am currently studying so do not have a job.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
It's a very professional yet friendly firm, with many talented individuals.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
Demonstrate an ability to think logically. Be able to work at a very fast pace.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!