Marketing Finance Administration Apprentice at Warner Bros.

8.3/10

My job title at Warner Bros is Marketing Finance Administration Apprentice and the tasks I do on a daily basis is create purchase orders and update budgets. I work for the European Marketing department and work with everyone within the department and I also work with clients who I create purchase orders for.

I have learned how to present more effectively and I have done this by replicating how my colleagues present. I have attended many workshops to do with presenting and I believe the fact that I have engaged in all those different activities in those workshops has helped me to develop.

I enjoy working with everyone in my team. Anytime I have problems they are always there to support me and help me learn from my mistakes. I love the culture of the department and everyone was really welcoming when I first started which gave me a real boost in confidence.

4. How valued do you feel by Warner Bros.?

I feel very valued at Warner Bros and I always receive daily praise from not only my manager but team members and this always helps me acknowledge that I am doing my job correctly.

The induction to my programme was very well done, I got to meet many different apprentices who have given me insights as to what they do and what to expect while doing Business Administration Level 3.

I receive a lot of support from my training provider and my assessor Jo has helped provide constructive feedback which has helped me develop the level of work I provide.

I receive a lot of support from my employer and they always provide me opportunities to develop my knowledge and skills further. I have attended workshops relating to presenting and I have also gained support from other colleagues on systems such as SAP which is what I use on a daily basis.

There are opportunities to meet other people within the company that you may have not met. There is a weekly football pitch that one of the WB employees rents out and many people play football and this is an effective way of meeting people around the company.

9a. Would you recommend Warner Bros. to a friend? *

I would recommend Warner Bros. to a friend because it's a company which gives you the tools to succeed and allows you opportunities to develop to reach a higher level.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Warner Bros.? *

My advice to other applicants would be to put in time and effort during the application process and practice interview questions with friends and family.

More from Warner Bros.