1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Non Fault Hire Monitoring coordinator I manage a team of 9-11 people I answer questions on claims, ensure work id completed audit claims and coach and develop employees. I am on the Women leadership committee and a reward and recognition committee as well.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my listening skills and used management approaches to develop my team
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have been advised that I am on the old management program and as such I have found it hard to interpret what is required
4. How valued do you feel by Enterprise Rent-A-Car?
this comes in peaks and trofts it has gotten better of late but at times it is something enterprise are trying to get better at but it is still a work in progress,
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My original assessor I feel was not as well skilled in my qualification and as such I feel this slightly lacked till I changed assessors in the last 6 months.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support now but in the beginning I feel this lacked
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I struggle to get the time to work on this in work time so all has to be done at home.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there is lots of voluntary activities and a company event is held once a year but no classes or clubs of late
9. Would you recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car to a friend?
As they have looked after me and they do value employees if they are committed.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Enterprise Rent-A-Car?
Get to know the role you are going for do your research on the company, look to go over your notes after you have been here a while on your initial onboarding training given
More from Enterprise Rent-A-CarMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!