1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I feel my overall days consisted of mainly completing a work booklet. Occasionally activities
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Gained a bit more knowledge about commercial law.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It was enjoyable on some days
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I felt valued in the sense they invested resources in me
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel that it was very well structured. We all knew where we were going and when. This helped.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
None now that the work experience is over
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
Its a good name to get down on your cv. The trainees do their best.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
Make sure you double check your application for mistakes