1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Sitting in different departments throughout the week. Conducting research on areas, completing questionnaires and forms, sitting in on phone calls with clients,
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed research skills including researching clients, areas of law and procedures. Communication skills within the work environment. IT and database skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It was a great experience which I thoroughly enjoyed and would recommend to all. Everyone was helpful and welcoming and it was extremely well structured and ran very smoothly
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I felt valued as a student doing work experience as many of the employees were happy to talk to me about their experience of doing work experience and working up the legal profession
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Vey well structured including an induction, welcome talks, presentations and constant support from trainee solicitors and others whilst I was there.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received support mainly from trainee solicitors however everyone was useful and supportive including recruitment team.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
From what I gathered pinsent masons offers a range of extra curricula events such as sports team involvement, bake sales and charity events.
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
Overall great experience. Friendly, welcoming, well structured and valuable.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
Try hard with the application process as I believe it is a competitive stage so must show your full capabilities.