1st Line support analyst. at Atos

Crewe
£1,000 monthly
March 2017

My role is a 1st line support analyst. I assist users whenever I can with their issues with their computer and anything that isn't fixable I assign over to a different team.

I have learnt how to work with a team more cooperatively. I am gaining 3 MTA's in IT system, networking and server. At the end of my apprenticeship I will have a Level 3 qualification in IT systems and networking.

This program is exactly what I wanted to be doing as I never intended on going to University once finishing college. The job role and the experience was exactly what I wanted to do, so I enjoy my role to an extent.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 9 roles at Atos

4. How valued do you feel by Atos?

I feel valued by ATOS a lot, they offer a lot of support in the workplace and welcome you with open arms.

My program is well structured and organized, all my courses and assignments had been laid out accordingly and training is fulfilling its purpose.

The training company offer a lot of support when im stuck or confused about my course and they will answer any question provided.

My employers offer me a lot of support, they always like to know what I am doing and are willing to answer any question and are very supportive

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 9 roles at Atos

My salary meets my cost very well, it meets my privileges and necessary costs every month and do not fault at any point during my time at ATOS

ATOS offer many places to go if you want to do something different or if you intend to go into a new role.

9a. Would you recommend Atos to a friend? *

ATOS offer great experiences in the workplace whether it is your first job or one after another, they will always welcome you with open arms.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atos? *

Gather a lot of experience and necessary qualifications as this will help you with your application process and interviews.