1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a Digital Rebar Apprentice Engineer and it involves detailing/draughting steel reinforcement for various projects.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed communication skills, IT skills and when to use my own imitative. I have also developed my organisation and timekeeping skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really like my programme and I do enjoy working as a Digital Rebar Apprentice
4. How valued do you feel by Laing O'Rourke?
I feel I am valued and play a key role within my Digital Rebar Team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very well structured and organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My buddy and others within my team give me a lot of support and advice
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It suits me well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
We are required to attend an apprentice open day which involves fun team building activities
9. Would you recommend Laing O'Rourke to a friend?
It is a very big company with lots of opportunities whilst giving you a very good salary. All the people who work there are all kind and respectful whilst making it enjoyable as well.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Laing O'Rourke?
Ensure your CV is up-to-date and just make yourself stand out from others, be positive
More from Laing O'RourkeMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!