1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Processing wage adjustments, completing bill adjustments, setting up clients, matching timesheets
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt how to develop my organisational skills, improved confidence, learnt how to use certain IT packages
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the team I work in, everyone is friendly and makes you feel welcome.
4. How valued do you feel by Adecco Group?
The Adecco Group always focusses on successes of individuals, within team huddles and the big department huddle. Where successes are celebrated and awarded.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I receive plenty of feedback from my team leader, internal courses are well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
When I need any help from my assessor I can easily email or call her and she will support me. She makes sure I know how well I do on my course on a regular basis.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My team leader always allows me time to complete my apprentice coursework, and is interested in my progress. If I do have an issue regarding any work or capacity, I can easily discuss this with him.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I am happy with the salary I receive as this is higher than what most apprenticeships are.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Adecco Group to a friend?
They are a good company to work for, successes are celebrated which makes you feel part of the team.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Adecco Group?
To prepare for the assessment day you will attend, everyone is friendly and makes you feel welcome- there is no need to worry. Be prepared to wait for all the IT systems to be installed onto your computer, it took the IT department a while.
More from Adecco GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!