Financial Operations Administrator at Adecco Group

West Midlands
February 2017

Processing wage adjustments, completing bill adjustments, setting up clients, matching timesheets

Learnt how to develop my organisational skills, improved confidence, learnt how to use certain IT packages

I enjoy the team I work in, everyone is friendly and makes you feel welcome.

4. How valued do you feel by Adecco Group?

The Adecco Group always focusses on successes of individuals, within team huddles and the big department huddle. Where successes are celebrated and awarded.

I receive plenty of feedback from my team leader, internal courses are well organised.

When I need any help from my assessor I can easily email or call her and she will support me. She makes sure I know how well I do on my course on a regular basis.

My team leader always allows me time to complete my apprentice coursework, and is interested in my progress. If I do have an issue regarding any work or capacity, I can easily discuss this with him.

I am happy with the salary I receive as this is higher than what most apprenticeships are.

9. Would you recommend Adecco Group to a friend?

They are a good company to work for, successes are celebrated which makes you feel part of the team.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Adecco Group?

To prepare for the assessment day you will attend, everyone is friendly and makes you feel welcome- there is no need to worry. Be prepared to wait for all the IT systems to be installed onto your computer, it took the IT department a while.