1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Sales associate. Looking after brands and pushing sales for the department
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have become a lot more confident, and much more resilient due to pressures of difficult customers and the busy environment of the business.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy it and lvoe the opportunities to explore the business
4. How valued do you feel by Harrods?
We get extra opportunities, other people wouldn't get the chance to have. For example meeting people from all around the business and having exclusive trips to places such as Harrods Estates
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well organised with set training dates and goals for each month
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We have the opportunity to have extra catch ups whenever to discuss our future
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Again, we can have catch ups whenever to discuss our thoughts and concerns
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, such as charity events and fashion related events
9. Would you recommend Harrods to a friend?
It is a great business to grow. You can go down any route you want, so there is something for everyone there
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Harrods?
Be yourself. So long as you have the passion, Harrods will see that and want you. It isn't about being a perfect person, it's about brining your own personality to the business in order to create a unique experience for the customer
More from HarrodsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!