Relationship team officer at RBS

Competitive
16th February 2017

Connect with RBS

7.4/10

I am studying for my certificate on a daily basis and help the assistants in my office with anything they need.

Yes I've developed my skills on learning something new quicker, I can now pick up a task much quicker and understand it. I have also learnt new computer skills as I am on the computer a lot working on different systems on a daily basis.

My programme is challenging but this is why I enjoy it so much, I get tested everyday and this keeps me motivated

4. How valued do you feel by RBS?

They are a very welcoming company and they treat you well as an individual.

I feel like the structure could be better in regards to my certificate studying but it is organised extremely well and I know when I need to complete things by.

My training provider could provide more support which would make me feel better about my learning when I am struggling.

My employer gives me a lot of support and help. They check up on me and my progress on a weekly basis and always ask if I need any help.

Very well.

There's many opportunities to progress once I have finished my apprenticeship programme within RBS and I'm sure with the qualifications there will also be many more opportunities outside of work too.

9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend? *

They are a welcoming company and are very good at making you feel settled in. They are a good company to work for as they support you throughout your apprenticeship and really make you feel apart of a team.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS? *

Be prepared for a lot of hard work if you are applying for an apprenticeship. It is a fantastic opportunity and you have to work hard to get it right and progress.