1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Relationship Team support in Commercial banking.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Technical banking skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by RBS?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A good amount
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well for an apprenticeship scheme
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not huge amounts
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good benefits and working environment, good pay.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS? *
Be yourself and strive for success
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!