1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Assistant Relationship Manager, Daily tasks- booking meetings for managers, helping with customer queries, forms, meetings, filing, admin, customer service,
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Training for Professional Bankers Certificate, learnt to be more confident on the phone to customers and talking with groups of people
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The team is very friendly and helpful, will always answer any questions that I have. Wasn't sure what It involved, so can not compare to what I expected.
4. How valued do you feel by RBS?
Appreciated for the tasks I do for the managers
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Monthly phone calls to see how we are doing, can email our tutors at any time for any questions, designated email addresses for questions and support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Plenty of training opportunities and days to meet the rest of the teams - helpful to know who does what?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Meets my needs- pays well for an apprenticeship
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
we have plenty of opportunities to take days for volunteering and training- special paid allowences
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Well organised, chance to progress into a career, pay is good, teams friendly
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS? *
ensure that you have researched well, think of examples when you have showed customer service and be confident and smiling
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!