Auditor at Deloitte

I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate. I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.

Yes, I learnt the whole Job from scratch. Never been involved in Finance before at all. I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.

A lot, very social and the people are extremely friendly.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 10 roles at Deloitte

4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?

Really Valued.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.

Very organised. Learning manager schedules everything!I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.

A lot. Regular emails and calls to check up.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.

A lot. there are so many people who you can contact for help.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 10 roles at Deloitte

Salary is a bit tough for the first year but I does rise substantively next year.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.

Yeah- like bike around England. I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.

9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend? *

Because it opens up so many Job opportunities!I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte? *

Don't worry, you can still do this apprenticeship if you don't have a clue about finance.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.