Auditor at Deloitte

Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4)
15th February 2017

I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate. I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.

Yes, I learnt the whole Job from scratch. Never been involved in Finance before at all. I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.

A lot, very social and the people are extremely friendly.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.

4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?

Really Valued.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.

Very organised. Learning manager schedules everything!I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.

A lot. Regular emails and calls to check up.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.

A lot. there are so many people who you can contact for help.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.

Salary is a bit tough for the first year but I does rise substantively next year.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.

Yeah- like bike around England. I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.

9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend? *

Because it opens up so many Job opportunities!I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte? *

Don't worry, you can still do this apprenticeship if you don't have a clue about finance.I'm an audit assistant, so I carry out testing on certain balances to make sure they are accurate.