1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a management consultant in financial performance management. This involves helping big companies with financial transformations.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a number of soft skills, such as: conversational skills, time management, organisation skills and so on.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoy my programme
4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?
I feel very valued at Deloitte
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is well structured, but where there are some grey areas, those responsible for us are very efficient in clearing things up for us.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
There is support widely available
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much support as I feel that I need. We have assigned coaches but also have plenty of informal mentors along the way.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is sufficient.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I am able to work with some of the most talented individuals in my field, at a world leading firm. We are valued highly by the firm and are given plenty of opportunities to achieve our full potential.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte? *
Be natural. Deloitte is known for the accepting and tolerant work culture, so do not fee pressured to be someone you are not in an attempt to impress or fit in.
More from DeloitteMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!