Warehouse Apprentice at Aldi

Neston

7.7/10

Warehouse Apprentice. My daily tasks included assisting the deputy's in the day to day running of the shift. This includes a lot of project work within the department

I've earned my level 2 and working towards level 3 in warehouse management. I've also improved dramatically when working with excel.

For the most part I have really enjoyed my apprenticeship, there has been occasion were it may not be the best but all things considered I'm very happy I joined ALDI.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

I feel valued within ALDI and I believe people the majority of management have good faith in any job they give me.

At the beginning of the apprenticeship it was a little unorganised because I was one of the first ALDI had employed. As its progressed I believe its improved dramatically and they now have a good structured training program in place.

I believe our training provider does well and I do believe she will help me to completing the level 3.

I receive enough support from my employer in regards to both general work, projects and my apprentice work.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

I believe for an apprenticeship the pay is more than enough.

Yes there has been fun days and other event I do believe there could be more though.

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *

Because its well paid and I believe there are opportunity's to develop.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *

Work hard and keep your head down.