1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Warehouse Apprentice. My daily tasks included assisting the deputy's in the day to day running of the shift. This includes a lot of project work within the department
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've earned my level 2 and working towards level 3 in warehouse management. I've also improved dramatically when working with excel.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
For the most part I have really enjoyed my apprenticeship, there has been occasion were it may not be the best but all things considered I'm very happy I joined ALDI.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel valued within ALDI and I believe people the majority of management have good faith in any job they give me.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
At the beginning of the apprenticeship it was a little unorganised because I was one of the first ALDI had employed. As its progressed I believe its improved dramatically and they now have a good structured training program in place.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I believe our training provider does well and I do believe she will help me to completing the level 3.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive enough support from my employer in regards to both general work, projects and my apprentice work.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I believe for an apprenticeship the pay is more than enough.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there has been fun days and other event I do believe there could be more though.
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because its well paid and I believe there are opportunity's to develop.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Work hard and keep your head down.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!