1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
For my first year i am being trained as a store assistant stacking shelfs and working on the tills.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned to enhance my current skills and to push them to the limit
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it all the time. My only issue is being put on the tills constantly.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I don't really feel valued i feel am i am the lowest of the low
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is ok
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a decent amount of support in my programme
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received quiet a good bit of support from my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Its ok could be better but
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its goof pay if your not an apprentice but if you like hard work and want to push yourself aldi is the place to be
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Be prepared for anything
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!