1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am currently working in the buyers department for costain. I am learn the skills I need to move into procurement in the near future
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a number of new skills, I have learnt how to work in an office bass environment. I have learnt the job from the beginning up and I believe I am progressed
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the job, the people that I work with. the company is amazing to work for.
4. How valued do you feel by Costain?
I feel very valued at costain, I feel like one of the team from the moment that I joined
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the company is well organised when it comes to my programme, they give me the time I need to do my uni work
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from my training provider
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my salary is really good and it meets all of my costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes there are many opportunities outside of work
9a. Would you recommend Costain to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
it is a fun and enjoyable place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Costain? *
work hard and make sure you get along with everyone
More from CostainMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!