1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Civil Engineering, I have been going in different departments of the East Sussex Highways contract learning every aspect of how a civil engineering firm works.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have earned a CSC card and I have learned how to use Auto CAD
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I very much enjoy it as it is very interesting and gives a depth view of a real working life.
4. How valued do you feel by Costain?
I feel very valued and I understand that I am the future of the company
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well organised good induction and amazing support
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a good amount of support and are able to contact him whenever
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I got a lot of support and they are always there to help out in any situation. Everyone is friendly.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well it is probably the best paid apprenticeships
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are many opportunity
9a. Would you recommend Costain to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its one of the top companies in civil engineering and they have a vast range of amazing projects the can be worked on.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Costain? *
be eager and enthusiastic.
More from CostainMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!