1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Project Support Financial work books Contracts - New Budgets On boarding Security Clearance
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
ITIL Qualification Access to online internal training Course opportunities
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Work- Enjoy the day to day tasks Team- Great team spirit- support everyone Company- Good
4. How valued do you feel by IBM?
Manager could show more appreciation. Get more recognition from day to day colleagues
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Good- Plenty of courses to improve basic business skills.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Support with coursework, and what to do. HR team do not really have nay value to this. Mentor is great
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very could package though when you graduate you should be on the same as other employees at the same level and not lower. This will dis-hearten employees.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Company Events- Yes though mainly down south. So not ideal for any one in the North.
9a. Would you recommend IBM to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a strong company to work for who will train you to know a lot.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to IBM? *
Be prepared to relocate. Application process- just use lots of examples interviews- be your self and get some practive in
More from IBMMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!