1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role in the store is to make sure there is enough stock out on the shop floor, I also have to make sure the shop is tidy and I also serve the customers.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to operate the tills, how to use the bailer and how to rotate the stock.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am enjoying the programme I am doing.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel very valued in aldi, all the staff are friendly and helpful.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is organised and structured well.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a good amount of support from Ross as this is my first proper apprenticeship /job, by receiving this support it has allowed me to understand the way aldi work and what they expect staff to do.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Since I started the apprenticeship all the staff have supported me and helped me.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a great company to work for and you learn a variety of new skills.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
To be aware of the uniform sizes.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!