Level 3 management apprentice at Aldi

St. Helens

9.4/10

I'm an apprentice manager at Aldi this involves learning new things everyday and progressing more and more so you fit into the management role.

Since working for Aldi I have developed my confidence and my working experience meaning I have gained such things as customer service skills.

I really enjoy working on this programme as its help me develop who I am as a person all while making new friends along the way.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

I feel very valued by Aldi as you are recognised for your hardwork and commitment to the company.

The programmes is very structured you receive all the help you need in every aspect of the apprenticeship which helps you to develop your knowledge and progress further.

I reciebe a lot of support from my training providers they are always there to help with any questions I have aswell as providing all the information needed to help me complete the programme.

I recieve lots of support from Aldi and there employees who help with training me along the apprenticeship aswell as helping with any questions I have about coursework.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

My salary packet helps me cover all the essentials while also giving me the ability to save money to help with my future.

There are many opportunities outside the workplace.

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *

Aldi is one of the best companies to work for as they are helpful and supportive to help you get where you need to be in your job role.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *

Go for it since applying for Aldi I have found myself to be happier and more confident when it comes to speaking with people I have also made lots of new friends which means when working you feel like you are apart of a proper team that all motivate eachother and get along well.