1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working the delivery in the morning before the shop opens, serving customers on the tills rotating stock on shelfs.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned to do things the aldi way and also have more knowledge of the way an aldi store is ran.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programme and as i am able to complete stuff at home this gives me plenty of time to do it.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel very valued by aldi and can approach and member of management.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very structured and I know exactly where I am at and what I need to do next.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Quite alot by text messages phone calls. Also when we meet its quite a lengthy meeting so cover everything i need to.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get quite alot of support from my employer with things like asking me how im getting on and giving me advice.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
As I am on my first year I am on the lowest so I am managing to get by at the moment.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes with the qualifications there would be quite alot of options.
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great company to work for always on the go, becoming one of the most popular retailers.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Be prepared to work, listen to any advice you are given.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...