1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
In aldi you can expect to take on many roles during the day weather its the till or working the bread.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have gained many skills during my short time at aldi. such as leadership and organsation.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i am really enjoying my program as i enjoy interacting with the public and i am happy with the training i am receiving from the management team.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
i feel valued very highly at aldi as all employees of the company elp you out during there your training.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it is very organised and well structured as there is a great training plan in place.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
i receive lots of support as my training has been mapped out for the next three years.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i receive a lot of support during my training,anytime i need help i receive it.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary could be higher as the difference between a apprentice and store assistant is pretty big.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are usually opportunities posted on the notice board.
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
as its a great opportunity for everyone to start a career.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
to be ready to learn and adapt.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!