1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Learn tasks that are completed within the department, hopefully by the end of the placement being able to do most tasks within the apptentiship.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learnt new skills in every department
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Support always there when needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Always support when needed
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very good salary
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Opportunities depend on the department
9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very well structured learning without the pressure which comes with a lot of jobs
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens? *
Try your best as you are always being observed so don't mess about
More from SiemensMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!