1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I'm a second year store apprentice at aldi, my day-to-day job consists of working orders, serving customers on the tills, stock checking and general up keeping of the store.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Ive learned how to work with the public in many different ways
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programe alot each day is a differnent experience
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel that i am very valued employee at aldi
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very, i always have targets to reach and goals to hit
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider is very good supports me in all aspects of my job
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer supports me in everything to do with my job
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I think that the salary i recieve is very good
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
No not really
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good salary and great opportunities to progress
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
If you are willing to work hard then youll go far in the company
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...