1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Shadowing and working alongside the maintenance teams in the factory as well as studying at the university of Warwick part time.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a lot of new skills including electrical, mechanical, PLC's, robotics and health and safety.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy doing something different everyday and and always learning new things.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I feel at this stage of my apprenticeship i am not valued massively as I still have a lot to learn and my knowledge is not as great as my colleagues. It would be great to get involved in a project.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well structured at the moment but when we were in college we didn't know what we were going to be learning or doing from one day to the next.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from my training provider we have a lot of opportunities to learn new things.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We will receiver support as long as we ask for it.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is more than enough to meet my costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes we have a scheme called ELS which involves the company giving you money to learn something outside of work (and doesn't have to be work related)
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is great apprenticeship, the company invests a lot of money in you and also send you to university all expenses paid.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Work hard and you will get lots back.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!