apprentice engineer at Jaguar Land Rover

Liverpool

7.6/10

Shadowing and working alongside the maintenance teams in the factory as well as studying at the university of Warwick part time.

I have learnt a lot of new skills including electrical, mechanical, PLC's, robotics and health and safety.

I enjoy doing something different everyday and and always learning new things.

I feel at this stage of my apprenticeship i am not valued massively as I still have a lot to learn and my knowledge is not as great as my colleagues. It would be great to get involved in a project.

It is well structured at the moment but when we were in college we didn't know what we were going to be learning or doing from one day to the next.

I receive a lot of support from my training provider we have a lot of opportunities to learn new things.

We will receiver support as long as we ask for it.

My salary is more than enough to meet my costs.

Yes we have a scheme called ELS which involves the company giving you money to learn something outside of work (and doesn't have to be work related)

It is great apprenticeship, the company invests a lot of money in you and also send you to university all expenses paid.

Work hard and you will get lots back.