1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
First year of college study under Siemens approved college.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learning many new and interesting academic subjects
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Programme is very interesting thus far. Enthusiastic to move on and experience the rest of the programme.
4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?
Siemens works very closely with both myself and college staff.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Programme is changing from past apprenticeships, however these changes are planned well and communicated.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Siemens works very closely with both myself and college staff
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Siemens provides an excellent amount of support to apprentices- treating them like actual employees
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
First year salary is generous for apprenticeship standards. remaining years are equally as generous.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are plenty of opportunities outside of work.
9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Siemens is a reputable company which has recently endorsed an ownership culture.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens? *
To take the apprenticeship very seriously and work hard for the rewards Siemens can offer.
More from SiemensMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!