1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Service technician with fault finding Nd maintenance work. Along side the technical role, we also have various administration tasks to complete such as expenses, time booking, online training and NVQ work.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt a full industry needs to maintain and service a wind turbine following relevant work procedures and safety documents
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very enjoyable and rewarding but the administration side can take it's toll from time to time
4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?
we are always made aware that we are a valued part of the team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Very helpful and supportive, some slip ups from time to time but nothing major.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Quite supportive but there has been some issues on some occasions.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yeah we are always made aware of any volunteering work we can participate in.
9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Excellent industry to get into
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens? *
Expect the unexpected
More from SiemensMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!