1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Broadcast engineering apprenticeship, maintenance of broadcast equipment
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Will gain a BEng and knowledge and practical experience
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by BBC?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Work plave and university tutours
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
More than meets the costs, and expenses can be claimed
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
lots of volunteering oppurtunity
9a. Would you recommend BBC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great chance, and career prospects
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BBC? *
Stay clam, everyone's really nice
More from BBCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!