1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Maintenance of wind turbines. Currently working offshore from barrow in Furness.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes. Mechanical, electrical and use of specalist tools.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the program as I have learnt a lot.
4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?
I feel somewhat valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It's become a lot more structured in the last few years as lessons have been learnt as it is a relatively new apprenticeship.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
One file system means I can contact my assessor easily.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My manager is always pushing us and asking us for progress updates and giving us advise on how we can improve.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a few charity fund raisers we can help out with and extra training we can put ourselves through,
9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I've enjoyed my time throughout this apprenticeship.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens? *
If successful to do the work early on and don't put it off
More from SiemensMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!