Advanced Apprentice at Siemens

HULL
3rd February 2017

7.9/10

I am in my first year of my apprenticeship with Siemens and I am at college full time, I am working towards completing my NVQ Level 3 and PEO units in my advanced apprenticeship for composite engineering.

I was at HETA last year and did most of the units being covered this year so it is a good recap for me and I can improve on the skills I already have including leaning new thing along the way.

I really enjoy it and it is very varied from day to day which I think is good and I feel I also enjoy t because I want to be here and I'm leaning.

4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?

I feel very valued as an employee of Siemens and I feel my interests are at heart.

I think the programme is well structured however consistency of teachers would be better when learning.

We receive a lot of support and are encouraged to the best we can do by everyone which I think is really good in terms of support and motivation.

We receive a lot of support and feedback which is really good and we know we can talk to anyone about anything which is really nice to know. I really appreciate all the support we are given from Siemens.

I think the pay we receive is brilliant It meets all my costs it needs too which is really good.

I think there are a few however there could be more like group activities and socializing events.

9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend? *

I believe it is an amazing company to work for and do things with your best interests in mind.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens? *

Don't think you y not get in because of the amount of applicants, give t your best shot and don't think you don't have a chance, you have the same chance as everyone else and make sure you're prepared!