1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am managing the junior training facility and generally keeping the place running smoothly. this involves taking P45's sorting timetables and ordering PPE.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have leant how to priorities and how to manage my time effectively.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy working with my team. I enjoy welcoming new recruits. I enjoy new experiences when in the factory.
4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?
at the moment I do not feel very valued but I believe this will get better over time.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the organization and structure of the program could be improved
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive sufficient support from my training provider.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
my employer is happy to support me when needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my salary could be improved as I am a mature student with bills to pay.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because it is a good opportunity.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens? *
be confident and aim high.
More from SiemensMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!