1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Currently i am attending college on a day to day basis to complete a Diploma in level 3 engineering, which involves doing 12 different units
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
As i am learning some new subjects this has helped me develop my knowledge and skills with in these subjects such as electrical work. I also have develop existing one such as problem solving.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the programme as i am learning new things everyday.
4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?
I do feel valued as i have contact with my manager nearly on a day to day basis
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
So far it has been very organised as i know what i am going to be doing in the near future.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive great support from my training provider to help push me to achieve my best in all the units.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive the normal amount of support as the qualification is string done at college i am still provided with the maximum they can.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There has been a few opportunities within collage but nothing has went through
9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because i am annoying this apprenticeship very well.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens? *
Stick in at it because it opens up great prospects for the future
More from SiemensMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!