1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is to learn how maintain and repair wind turbines which will be done daily
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned lots of skills such as terminology, practical as well developing my existing skills such as communication
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
My programme is excellent and I couldn't fault it.
4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?
I feel very valued with Siemens
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is well structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive support from Siemens and they will help me if I have any problems
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is incredible and he package is amazing and by far the best package I've ever seen
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a lot of opportunities outside of work and in work
9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I believe Siemens offer the best package and opportunities within the company to progress and the support is second to none
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens? *
Siemens look for people who can get along with others and work well in a team
More from SiemensMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!