Higher Apprentice at Siemens

Ashby
2nd February 2017

9.8/10

Day to day activates vary depending on placement, in the past I have done various software based activities working in the Crossrail project. Now I am currently working in wiring where I am learning wiring skills working on various projects.

Yes, I have learnt various skills such as software based skills and hands on skills such as wiring exercises.

Also I have been on multiple training course that has taught all sorts to networking skills to track safety.

I enjoy my program because it gives me exposure to all parts of the business and also allows me to meet new people.

4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?

I do feel valued at Siemens as I have work laid out that actually contributes towards the project.

It is very organized with training, progress meeting and many more booked with months on advance.

I receive various support from my training advisor, he gives me guidance whenever I am stuck or needing help.

Whenever I have a problem there are various resources I can seek to find out such as IT help desk and askHR.

It is a good salary for an apprentice.

Yes, there are various CSR events going on aswell as 5 aside football.

9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend? *

Because it gives great opportunities and is a great company to work for.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens? *

Apply asap and do research about the company.