1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Day to day activates vary depending on placement, in the past I have done various software based activities working in the Crossrail project. Now I am currently working in wiring where I am learning wiring skills working on various projects.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learnt various skills such as software based skills and hands on skills such as wiring exercises.
Also I have been on multiple training course that has taught all sorts to networking skills to track safety.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my program because it gives me exposure to all parts of the business and also allows me to meet new people.
4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?
I do feel valued at Siemens as I have work laid out that actually contributes towards the project.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very organized with training, progress meeting and many more booked with months on advance.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive various support from my training advisor, he gives me guidance whenever I am stuck or needing help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Whenever I have a problem there are various resources I can seek to find out such as IT help desk and askHR.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is a good salary for an apprentice.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, there are various CSR events going on aswell as 5 aside football.
9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it gives great opportunities and is a great company to work for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens? *
Apply asap and do research about the company.
More from SiemensMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!