1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
for the first year i study at college full time to gain technical knowledge and skills before entering the workplace. then on the second year i have day release from college and will be helping in workshop
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i am learning how to use machin equipment and how to create circuit and wiring. also maths
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy it well. you get to meet new people and other apprentices at events.
4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?
Siemens invest alot into us and make sure we dont have any problems with college.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the program is structured well and you get sent an apprentice calendar with events that we have to attend on it
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
we recieve quite alot of support. and if we have any questions we can just ask a staff member
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
we do recieve support from the employer but it is mainly supported throught the college
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my salary does cover travel costs to college etc. but if i did not live at home i would not be earning enough to pay for everything
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
we get sent a list of csr events that we can attend. also other events like black tie events
9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
they are a company that have a depot close to where i live and are a good company to work for because you can progress easily
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens? *
make sure you have technical interest and can show this in some like like projects you work on in your free time
More from SiemensMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!