1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
my role involves speaking with brokers, underwriters and client to provide my clients with cover. my day to day job is producing slips and laising with brokers underwriters and clients. i also process risks so that the invoices casn be sent out.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have developed my emailing skills as i am emailing all day.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i really enjoy the programme as it is something new everyday and very interesting
4. How valued do you feel by Aon?
i feel very valued as my whole team help eachother and use eachoters expertise
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well organised as we have monthly sessions and also wihthin my team we have set up a programme specifically linked to aviation
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
alot of support as we have monthly sessions and can email for help any time we like
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
alot of support as they have set up a line manage and a buddy for me to ask any questions.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
very well as i have to travel a fair distance it covers my petrol cost and also covers my day to day living
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes many opurtunities as we are alwasy hosting events to meet with clients and underwriters
9a. Would you recommend Aon to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because it is a well structured business and has a good reputation
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon? *
be confident in the assesment
More from AonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!