1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
first year of college means that we are learning the fundamental skills for are job role at are subsequent plant job in the future.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have learned wiring skills welding skills team work self motivation health and safety mathematical principles
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i feel the program is extremely enjoyed-able and feel this is a good step for me.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
there is a real need for apprentices in JLR therefore the company reiterate the value we have on the business.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the program is a well structured program, it could do with more organisation for the set out of the program at the start in terms of lesson set out over the time we were at college
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
we receive large amount of support through are work based learning manger, who we have meetings with on a regular basis.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
we receive a large amount of support from are employer in health pensions support gaudiness and therapy
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my salary is very close to my live and traveling costs due to the fact i have to pay for a house wife and two children.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are a large amount of outside of work activated for example paid volunteering, local community events, sports and leisure discounts and free time.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
they are a great company to work for the benefits and pay for the hours and support given make JLR a great company.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
be open honest, always follow the process and if successful it is an amazing opportunitie
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!