1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Degree apprentice, currently studying at collage with intermittent weeks at plant.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
communication, as well as basic function skill for example turning and m,illing
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
enjoy the team i work with
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
huge investment in my training
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
can be disorganised at times but i good overall
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
lots as full time at collage
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
very well paid
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
hard to tell at the moment as only just started
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
good to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
be ready to work the more you do the ore you will get out of it
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!