1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I'm a logistics apprentice working within the chiller department, my jobs entail inventory, stock control, pallet counts and booking stock in.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes, I have taken up a role in inventory which has taught me a lot of new skills on the computer programmes.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my Level 3 as I do more complex and demanding work.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel I am valued a lot as I take up demanding roles which helps the shift run smoothly
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My apprenticeship is a lot more organised as my day to day roles are clearly structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support and guidance.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a good amount of support from my employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My pay meets my costs well.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, there are local gyms and leisure centres.
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Aldi pay employees well and there is opportunity to progress in the business at times.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
To be confident and be yourself during interviews.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...